Are you very concerned about your website traffic? Even you have used almost all the methods but there was no benefit.
Don’t worry… your Pavan Prajapati is here I will tell you How to increase website traffic .
Creating a blog is very easy but it is very difficult to get organic traffic on it. But increase traffic to a website is not so difficult. You can easily increase your blog and website traffic through quality content, right SEO, content marketing, backlinks, promotion etc.
In this article, I will tell you all the tricks that I use to increase my blog traffic.
Why Website Traffic is Important??
Traffic is very important to the growth of website.
- It collects information about the visitor (i.e what the visitor wants to read) and helps in making correct decisions.
- Your SEO and search engine credibility improves.
- This increases the conversions rate and helps in getting more customers.
- To earn well from Adsense.
Website traffic is very important to get these benefits.
There are 5 sources for get traffic to your website
- Social traffic
- Organic search traffic
- Direct traffic
- Other traffic
- Referral traffic
Social traffic: That traffic came from social media platforms is called social traffic.
Organic search: That traffic came from search engines. And it is considered the best traffic and high quality traffic.
Direct traffic: When visitors type a website address to visit a website, it is called direct traffic.
Other traffic: In Google Analytics, this traffic is not recognized by Google’s default system and shows as other traffic.
Referral traffic: It sends visitors from one website to other sites. When a visitor clicks on the hyperlink and visits the new website, referral traffic is considered.
So let’s start how to increase website traffic…
How to drive traffic to your website
You do not have to be an expert in copywriting and SEO to increase your website traffic. Just you have to take care of some special aspects. Whom I have described below.
1. Publish Quality Content
This is the first and necessary step to increase website traffic. The reason is that your content will not be useful to the visitor and if he is unable to solve the visitor’s problem, then he will not like to visit your site again.
Also Google focuses more on quality content and gives them top rank in search engine. However, when Google ranks a content, it uses a variety of ranking factors. But content quality is still very important.
Remember : If you publish low quality content / thin content on your site, then Google will decrease your site ranking. Many low quality content / thin content leads your site towards search penalty. Simply put, your content will not be visible in the search engine.
2.Length of your content
Your contribution length matters in search engines. Long content gets better performance (ranked) and more traffic in search engines than short content. So always try to write detailed, high-quality, long posts.
Keep in mind :- Do not write nonsense things in it to increase your content length. Because when the reader will read your contributor, they will not like to come to your site again.
You should write any post according to the need of your topic. Any post must be at least 300 words long.
Keyword research is very important to increase website traffic. This is the best step in SEO.
If you regularly publish a unique and very useful article on your blog, but you don’t do Keyword Research for the article, then your site will not rank in Google search result and your site will not be able to get Organic traffic.
Keyword research is not a difficult task. There are many great tools and websites in the market that can help you find the best keyword related to your article. Here I have made a list of some Best Keyword Research Tools which you can easily find good keywords for your article using.
Always select keywords with low competition and high searches and for this you can use Google AdWords Keyword Planner.
4.Long Tail Keywords And How To Find Them
Keywords made up of more than 3 words are called “Long Tail Keywords“. Long Tail keywords help search engines understand the content of posts.
Hence Long Tail Keywords can play an important role in increasing your website traffic. They are highly targeted. Also help to increase organic traffic to your site.
|Benefits of using Long Tail Keywords
For Long Tail Keywords, you can use the following tools:
List of tools to Find long tail keyword,
- Answer the Public – It suggests keyword researching by Google and Bing and provides a unique proposition. Using this tool, you can easily find long tail keywords. It also shows related keywords for the keywords you search for.
- Google AutoComplete Tool – This allows you to find long-tail keywords for any niche. Here, you have to type your main keyword. This will show you a list of long-tail keywords. You just have to choose the best long-tail keywords from it.
- Google Auto-Suggest – Enter your main keyword in Google search, it will start showing you search keyword related to keyword. As you can see in the screenshot below.
- Google Keyword Planner – Google keyword planner is the best and free keyword research tool developed by Google. With the help of this, you can easily find any type of keyword whether it is long tail keyword or whatever. Using this Google keyword planner tool, you can find out keyword competition, monthly searches, CPC and many more.
- Soovle – This is also a very popular tool that helps in finding long tail keywords.
- Google related keywords search – If you are looking for a free long tail keyword tool, this trick can also be helpful for you. When you search for anything in Google, after the search results.
- Ubersuggest – Developed by Neilpatel, it is a very good and popular keyword suggestion tool. With the help of this tool you can easily get good long tail keywords for your blog posts and it is also easy to use.
5.Fix Your Site’s Loading Speed
If your site takes longer to load, then Google will not rank your site well in search results. The reason is using Google page speed as a ranking factor. So you need to pay attention to it.
Also, visitors also do not like to visit the slow loading site. They immediately exit the slow loading site and do not visit that site again. Due to immediate exit, the site’s Bounce Rate increases, which is not a good thing in Google’s eyes
Fast loading affects both website ranking & user experience and ranks well in search results.
Quick tips to improve website loading speed
- Upgrade to PHP 7.2
- Optimize Your Image Size
- Keep only useful plugins
- Delete Unwanted Media
- Minify CSS and JS Files
- Use good Cache plugin
- Minimize Redirects
- Use good web hosting
- Optimize database
So these were 5 ways that you can increase traffic on your website or blog and next more important things in our upcoming article, we will share my 45 other ways that help to increase traffic on your website and I hope this article will be very useful for your website or blog
Keep Learning 📖
Keep Support 👨👦👦
Keep Asking any query 🙋♂️